- Our team is focused on our customers.
- From our saw operators to our president, we are focused on customer service.
- You will be assigned an inside and outside sales team member who will work to meet every demand.
- We hire high quality team members and we provide outstanding wages and benefits.
- We have two metallurgists on staff to develop new steels and two help with your tooling goals.
- Are you looking for a career working for a young and emerging company?
- We hire good people, pay well and provide full benefits.
- We even have 401K matching program to support our team.
- If you are interested in building your future, then explore becoming a part of our team.
- Stay updated on how we are growing and adapting to the times to meet your needs.
- You can also sign up for our blog to learn more about tool steel and specialty metals
- Continual improvement comes from continuous learning.
- Efficiency comes from knowing the details.
- Learn about tool steels, how they are made, the alloys that go into them and what that means to your process.
- Our five Service Centers are strategically located throughout the Midwest, East and South to serve industrial markets.
- We maintain large inventories in a wide range of products to meet customer demands.