Complete carbide literature
The complete 9 page literature is a 7 MB file that you can download or view on line.
It has all of the information you will need for choosing the right carbide grade for your application.
After deciding which grade you need, please contact your sales representative or use the request a quote button to get a quote.
If you can't find what you need in the complete carbide please contact your sales representative or send in a request through the contact us button.
Our list of solid carbide rods includes ground rods and unground rods. Rods with a chamfer and rods without a chamfer.
- Non-chamfered rods with metric dimensions:
- Diameters from 2 mm thru 40 mm diameters.
- Length = 330
- Non-chamfered rods with English dimensions:
- Diameters from 0.125" thru 1.000".
- Lengths from 12-1/8" to 13-1/8".
- Chamfered rods with metric dimensions:
- Diameters from 3mm to 25mm.
- lengths from 40mm to 150mm.
- Chamfered rods with English dimesnions:
- Diameters from 1/8" to 1".
- Lengths from 1-1/2" to 4"
Rods with helical coolant holes
Our rods with helical coolant holes have either two helical coolant holes or three helical coolant holes.
- Rods with two helical coolant holes.
- Diameters from 14mm to 25mm.
- Length = 330mm.
- Rods with three helical coolant holes.
- Diameters from 6mm to 20mm.
- Length = 330mm.
Grade selector guide
The grade selector guide shows the carbide grades available and the suggested applications for each grade.
Grades available are:
- SBC-6.4 (6%Co, 0.4 micron grain)
- SBC-61 (6% Co, 1.0 micron grain)
- SBC-85.4 (8.5% Co, 0.4 micron grain)
- SBC9.2 (9% Co, 0.2 micron grain)
- SBC10-6 (10% Co, 0.6 micron grain)
- SBC-10.7 (10% Co, 0.7 micron grain)
- SBC-12.4 (12% Co, 0.4 micron grain)
Rods with straight coolant holes
We have a wide selection of rods with straight coolant holes.
- Rods with one centered coolant hole.
- Diameters range from 3mm to 30mm.
- Length = 330 mm
- Rods with two straight coolant holes.
- Diameters from 4mm to 26mm.
- Length = 330mm
The tolerance chart provides reference information on tolerance given on the carbide rod literature.